« Back to the previous page
Mail Filter blocks unsolicited bulk email (spam) with SpamAssassin. Here's how it works:
* Customers can set their spam thresholds by editing their contact details and mail filters.
- We receive a message for a Mail Filter customer
- The message is checked by SpamAssassin
- SpamAssassin gives the message a "spam score"
- We compare this to the customer's spam threshold *
- If the spam score is higher than the threshold we block it
- If we make a mistake, the customer can easily override
Please send any spam that you receive by accident to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will help us to protect other people who may receive the same message.